Monday, July 16, 2007

Picture Time

I have been weary of putting pictures up of my mother, because I want her remembered for the beautiful woman you remeber. But I know that many of you are unable to make the trek to Texas to see her and are interested to see how she is. And because I want to make this blog all inclusive and making you feel as though you are making the steps with us, as if you were making the daily journey.

As you have been here along the way, you know that this disease has been a fast progressed one. She is unrecognizable from even one short year. And surely does not look the ripe young age of 60.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Taken in her room at Salado Creek.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I am trying to get her to do more hands on things. This small toy - a childrens etchasketch, helps to keep her mind strong and hands busy. But it is here you can see the confusion is evident.

No comments: